[Bldg-sim] Quick URL to Tools Directory

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Tue May 21 06:05:32 PDT 2002

If you want to find a software tool concerning energy use
in buildings, the U.S. Department of Energy has been
keeping a list for many years.  Now we can get directly to
that directory without remembering a long URL, just go to
the following address and you get to the directory.

http://www.energytoolsdirectory.gov

An even shorter address to remember has a link to the
directory right on the front page is:

http://www.energytools.gov

Remember the .gov on the last one because the .com goes to
a different site.

This directory is the best list I know of although it does
not include everything.

Jason
Jason Glazer, P.E.  mailto:jglazer at gard.com  847 698 5686
GARD Analytics - http://www.gard.com/
1028 Busse Highway, Park Ridge, IL 60068
Building Energy Simulation and Analysis
List Administrator for 90.1, GPC18 and BLDG-SIM