[bldg-sim] eQUEST

Mark Zoeteman markzoeteman at core.com
Sat Nov 16 18:25:20 PST 2002

To experienced eQUEST users:

I am getting the following errors:
1. No ShellWiz components exist.
2. Error creating BDL input file from wizard inputs.
3. 3 errors found in projects BDL input file.

The above errors will not allow me to enter the detailed interface.  I
have defined the building footprint and HVAC zones in wizard.  If you
have any ideas, please email me at the following address.  Thank you.

Mark Zoeteman
markzoeteman at core.com