[BLDG-SIM] VisualSch and VisualConst

Tianzhen Hong thong at eley.com
Mon Oct 14 11:19:16 PDT 2002

Dear Prof. Chan

Thank you for your interest in VisualSch and VisualConst.

VisualSch can read an EnergyPlus input file (*.idf) and extract all
schedules. Those schedules can be modified using our schedule editor.
New schedules can also be created. VisualSch can output schedules in
EnergyPlus language to an idf file.

VisualConst does not support EnergyPlus constructions right now. We do
have the plan to develop the VisualE+ which will use the VisualDOE
(www.visualdoe.com) interface and E+ as the calculation engine.

If you are interested in testing VisualE+ once it is available please
let us know. You can also try VisualDOE by downloading it from our web
site if you have not tried it before.

Tianzhen Hong, PhD, PE
Technology/Software Manager
Eley Associates