[BLDG-SIM] (Fwd) IBPSA News

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Wed Oct 2 07:28:43 PDT 2002

Send reply to:  	<larry at taz.tamu.edu>
From:           	"Larry Degelman" <larry at taz.tamu.edu>
To:             	"Jason Glazer" <JGlazer at gard.com>
Subject:        	IBPSA News
Date sent:      	Tue, 1 Oct 2002 21:04:15 -0500

To Building Performance Simulationists far and wide:

Since 1998, the IBPSA News has been published only in PDF
format on the IBPSA web site, http://www.ibpsa.org
<http://www.ibpsa.org/> .  Please look there for past
issues (we've already had two this year.)

We are hoping to have a third issue in early to mid-
November, so please get your simulation news items to me as
soon as possible.  Anything relating to simulation ==>
conferences, awards, seminars, workshops, new software (no
advertisements please, unless you want to pay).  We like
color, and we like actual articles if we have your
permission to publish.

The CUT-OFF date for items for this next issue will be 25
October.

Thanks and best wishes.

L. Degelman, IBPSA Newsletter Chairperson
(My e-mail is:larry at taz.tamu.edu)
Larry O. Degelman, P.E.                  larry at taz.tamu.edu
Prof. Emeritus of Architecture    Ph./Fax: 1-979-696-2506
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77845