[BLDG-SIM] change of address

Demba NDIAYE demba.ndiaye at polymtl.ca
Tue Oct 15 12:20:30 PDT 2002

A way to do this is:

1. to send a blank message to bldg-sim-subscribe at gard.com using your new
address (you subscribe with your new e-mail address)

ancient address (you unsubscribe your ancient address). If this ancient
address is no longer valid in any way, simply skip this step.

It is important to wait a confirmation of the susbcription before
unsubscribing.

Demba NDIAYE
Associé de recherche
École Polytechnique de Montréal