[BLDG-SIM] "Cool Roofing"

Tracy Cornish TCornish at taylor-engineering.com
Mon Oct 7 11:39:10 PDT 2002

There is a DOE22 keyword called  "OUTSIDE-EMISS" which I think can be
modified to represent a Cool Roof, along with the "ABSORPTANCE" keyword that
you mentioned. When I attempted to model a Cool Roof, I also didn't see any
big results until I found the "OUTSIDE-EMISS" keyword.

Tracy L. Cornish, P.E., Mechanical Engineer, Taylor Engineering, LLC
1305 Marina Village Parkway, Suite 101, Alameda CA 94501-1028
(510) 749-9135 office, (510) 749-9136 fax, (925) 381-8183 mobile

tcornish at taylor-engineering.com
www.taylor-engineering.com