[Bldg-sim] IBPSA News, Vol. 12, No3

Larry Degelman larry at archone.tamu.edu
Thu Sep 19 07:28:08 PDT 2002

We plan to publish a third issue of the IBPSA News this year, probably
by early November.  Please send me any news you have that relates to
simulation conferences (past or future), publications, short courses,
seminars, awards, college courses, new software, simulation models, etc.
Include as many figures and photographs that you can (in color).

This next issue will announce the results of the by-laws voting and
actions from the Board meeting in Eindhoven on 7-8 October 2002.  We'll
also reiterate the information about the upcoming conference, BS-2003 in
Eindhoven.

Anyway, send everything you can think of.

L.O. Degelman, IBPSA Newsletter Chairperson
larry at taz.tamu.edu