[Bldg-sim] Light Shelves

kitty.knauz at exeloncorp.com kitty.knauz at exeloncorp.com
Mon Sep 30 11:51:35 PDT 2002

Wade,

Pharmacia Corp at Skokie, IL had built a new lab using light shelves.  The
company who did the computer modeling is The Weidt Group, Minnetonka,
Minnesota.  Pharmacia is very proud of this new state of art technology
building.  You can contact Steven Schultz at (847) 982-7564 for more
information.

Kitty Knauz, P.E.
Customer Project Engineer
ComEd