[bldg-sim] Apology

Monjur M Mourshed monjur at ecaad.com
Wed Apr 16 09:05:54 PDT 2003

Hi

I am sorry that the previous two letters originally directed to me,
accidentally appeared in the group. I have seen the same thing before.
If a letter from the group is forwarded to the third person, the reply
from the person always finds its way through.

I apologise for inconvenience.

Monjur
Monjur M Mourshed
IRUSE
Informatics Research Unit for Sustainable Engineering
National University of Ireland Cork. Ireland.
Web:    <http://www.ecaad.com/monjur> http://www.ecaad.com/monjur
            <http://www.ucc.ie/iruse/monjur>
http://www.ucc.ie/iruse/monjur
Email :  <mailto:m.mourshed at mars.ucc.ie> m.mourshed at mars.ucc.ie