[bldg-sim] Simulation news time: October 2003 IBPSA News, Vol. 13, No. 2

Larry Degelman larry at taz.tamu.edu
Tue Aug 19 10:18:39 PDT 2003

Hello to all,

The BS-2003 papers and the venue were great in Eindhoven last week.  I
hope all who attended enjoyed the conference as much as I did.  Now,
it's time again for you to submit articles for the October 2003 issue of
IBPSA News - even photos of Holland are welcomed on a space-available
basis.  The deadline for news items is 21 September.  Please send these
in to me a.s.a.p.

Send me anything you have that relates to simulation conferences (past
or future), publications, short courses, seminars, awards, college
courses, new software, simulation models, etc.  Include as many figures
and photographs that you can (in color).   The IBPSA Board has decided
to allow a software section that would show software names, URL
addresses for web pages, and contact person.  So, go ahead and send in
software announcements as well as position announcements.

This next issue will contain a post-conference report on Building
Simulation'03 <http://www.bs2003.tue.nl/>  held in Eindhoven on 11-14
August 2003 as well as any upcoming events that you wish to announce.
Look at what's in previous IBPSA News issues at: http://www.ibpsa.org
<http://www.ibpsa.org/>  under "Newsletter".

Send anything you can think of.

L.O. Degelman, IBPSA Newsletter Chairperson
larry at taz.tamu.edu