[BLDG-SIM] Throttling Range in eQUEST

Mohit Mehta mmehta at bnim.com
Mon Dec 1 14:04:24 PST 2003

Isn't the generally used unit for throttling range - deg F or Deg C? But
in the 'zone parameters window' it asks for the input in deg R...??? Is
this the Rankine scale, which as I understand, is virtually never used
in scientific research these days.
Also when I look at the BDL file generated by eQUEST it shows -
"THROTTLING-RANGE = 0.2500 R"
Is this an error or am I not understanding it correctly?
Thanks.
~mohit