[bldg-sim] residential internal heat gain information

William D. Rittelmann brittelmann at ibacos.com
Wed Dec 17 06:47:01 PST 2003

Ian,

The DOE Building America program has been working for the last year or so to establish a definition for a Benchmark House that can be used to calculate savings from the houses affected by the program. The kind of information you are looking for has been addressed in this document. http://www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/building_america/pdfs/benchmark_def_ver3.pdf

Bill Rittelmann
IBACOS, Inc.