[BLDG-SIM] Calculation of Sky/reflective Glare for daylit offices

Harvey Bryan Harvey.Bryan at asu.edu
Wed Dec 10 15:01:40 PST 2003

Gerald,

Amarpreet Sethi at ASU just finished her thesis which explored a number of daylighting using Radiance. I believe she might be able to help you, her email is sethi at asu.edu

Harvey Bryan

-----Original Message-----
From: postman at gard.com [mailto:postman at gard.com]On Behalf Of Gerald Pde
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 4:16 AM
To: BLDG-SIM at GARD.COM
Subject: [BLDG-SIM] Calculation of Sky/reflective Glare for daylit
offices

Could anyone tell me how to calculate sky glare and
reflective glare for offices. The only lighting tool I
have is Lumen Micro, and there is no direct way of
getting these results.
What are the other hand-calc resources? I dont have
the IESNA handbook and need to get this done quick.
regards,
Gerald