[BLDG-SIM] nternal load profiles forresidential buildings in europe

Jim Dolan jdolan at olace.com
Wed Dec 10 06:12:41 PST 2003

I'm looking for annual energy consumption costing data for the NorthEast US.
(or any other related research)  I.E. kBtu/sf/yr for typical buildings such
as offices, schools, etc.

Presently our most reliable data consists of our own research on buildings
(not formalized), our own modeling efforts, and Energy Star Target Finder.

Thank you

James F. Dolan, P.E. LEED AP

OLA Engineering