[BLDG-SIM] Evaporative cooling

Sangeetha Divakar sangeetha_divakar at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 16:48:43 PST 2003

Hi all, I am a grad student of Architecture at the Univ of Oregon and also a new member of this mailing list. I am currently studying the use of Passive downdraught evaporative cooling in buildings. I wish to use building energy simulation tools to analyse the performance of different configurations of the towers. I hope u all can help me with pointers on how I could approach this problem. Your experiences with simulating evaporative cooling would be very useful. Which simulation tools accomodate simulating passive evap cooling. please give me some leads on it.  hope to hear replies soon. thanks a ton.
Sangeetha