[BLDG-SIM] eQuest/DOE-2.2 User's Group

Chris Jones cj at cr-jay.ca
Thu Feb 6 06:45:09 PST 2003

That is interesting.  The LEED Gold project I simulated required some
modifications (from the LEED reviewer) that could not be done with HAP,
etc.  Only a 3D capable program could do what I was required to do using
DOE2.1e.  I could have done the same with DOE2.2.

I stand corrected on ASHRAE 90.1 - From Section 11.2.1: "(a program such
as, but not limited to, DOE-2 or BLAST)".

I am glad to find such an informed email list.