[BLDG-SIM] eQuest/DOE-2.2 User's Group

Craig Gann cjgann at swbell.net
Wed Feb 5 12:53:52 PST 2003

Eric is absolutely correct! DOE2 is not required nor is it the only available software that meets data submission requirements. ASHRAE and the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) do not officially sanction or certify software programs. As for LEEDS, the USGBC only determines the acceptability of data for LEED project submissions. Other commercially available software programs such as Carrier Corporation's HAP meet all data acceptability requirements of LEEDS and the ECB method from ASHRAE 90.1-2001.

Regards,

Craig J. Gann, P.E.