[BLDG-SIM] 3D Modeling + Energy Analysis

J.K. Nayak jknayak at me.iitb.ac.in
Sun Feb 23 20:23:15 PST 2003

I may point out that we have started some work at IIT Bombay in
association with architects for combining building design and
simulation. The architect does not have to know the details of a
simulation. We have integrated the design and simulation process. The
first part of the project has been completed. It is called TADSIM:Tools
for Architectural Design and SIMluation. A part of the result was
presented in SOLAR 2002 (Reno, Nevada, USA) in June 2002.

Thanks.

J.K. Nayak

Dr. J.K. Nayak
Professor, Energy Systems Engineering