[BLDG-SIM] Reminder - IFC HVAC software implementers' teleconference

Vladimir Bazjanac v_bazjanac at lbl.gov
Thu Jan 2 21:11:18 PST 2003

As previously announced,  the next IFC HVAC implementers' teleconference
will take place on January 8 at 16:30 GMT.  We need to determine the
number of participants in advance so that we can reserve a sufficient
number of lines for the teleconference.  If you plan to participate and
have not yet notified me, please do so by sending me an e-mail by the
end of day tomorrow.  Thank you!

-- Vlado Bazjanac, LBNL