[BLDG-SIM] Energy Modeler position

Ralph L. Evans Jr. raevans at aerotek.com
Thu Jul 24 14:41:30 PDT 2003

My name is Ralph Evans with Onsite Energy in Portland, Oregon. I'm in
the process of trying to locate a Energy Modeler who has experience in a

modlers environment,eQuest DOE 2.2, TRACE 700 or TAS experience. Must
have 3-7 yrs exp. using building/auditing simulation programs.
If anyone meets these requirements please send me a resume to
raevans at aerotek.com