[BLDG-SIM] ASHRAE 90.1 Query - Infiltration

Nikhil Kapur energy_news2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 11:22:16 PDT 2003

I have a question reagrding modeling of infiltration rates in the Energy Cost budget Method for ASHRAE 90.1

Does the budget and the proposed case both have to have the same infiltration modeled? I could not figure this out in the standard.

I would appreciate if anyone could help me out with this query.

Thanks

Nikhil