[BLDG-SIM] ASHRAE 90.1 Query - Infiltration

Vaibhav Potnis vaipotnis at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 14:38:01 PDT 2003

Hey Nikhil,
I would sugeest you take a look at page 5-12of the 90.1 User Manual under
Air leakage section 5.2.3
It says that all the requirements o f air leakage must be met in both the
prescriptive and ECB method.

Regards,
Vaibhav Potnis
B.Arch.,LEED Accredited Professional
Graduate Student
M.S.Building Design
Energy Performance and
Climate Responsive Architecture
School of Architecture,Arizona State University
P O Box 1605 , Tempe, AZ- 85287-1605
www.caed.asu.edu/msenergy
To improve is to change. To be perfect is to change often.
                                               — Winston Churchill