[BLDG-SIM] Bulilding Simulation Software for Pools

Mark Zoeteman markzoeteman at core.com
Fri Jun 13 07:14:46 PDT 2003

In reference to the RSPEC software, we received the following
information from our state energy office:
1.	Program is designed to run on Windows 95 and doesn't operate on
Windows 98 and above.
2.	US DOE also has been unsure of its accuracy and currently
doesn't support the program.

Mark Zoeteman, P.E.
Sustainable Engineering
(616) 765-3500