[BLDG-SIM] LEED / ASHRAE 90.1 Modeling Question

K Emerson kemerson2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 16:03:27 PDT 2003

A little off the direct question of this thread, but
just a comment on what might be a difference in
philosophy between minimum code compliance and LEED
certification.  Question: would we want to permit a
building owner to install single pane instead of
double pane windows because he claims to have put
demand ventilation controls in the building?

While not an issue for someone seeing by how much they
can exceed the minimum, it is a question for the code
end of the work.

Keith Emerson
United Power
303-637-1200