[BLDG-SIM] LEED / ASHRAE 90.1 Modeling Question

Peter Alspach peter.alspach at arup.com
Mon Jun 2 09:25:31 PDT 2003

Wade,

We are in the process of submitting a CIR that will explicitly state the
method we are using and the fundamentals behind it that meet the intent of
the Exceptional Calculation Method as stated in ASHRAE 90.1. We also feel
there is conflicting information on this and are hoping to clarify the
issue.

Peter Alspach
Mechanical Engineer

ARUP
901 Market Street, Suite 260, San Francisco, CA 94103
T 415-957-9445
D 415-946-0284
F 415-957-9096
peter.alspach at arup.com