[BLDG-SIM] statistics on the usage of building simulation programs

ranjith a odditems at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 20:37:14 PST 2003

Hi Christoph,

I am not sure if you will get all the details you want
from this paper, but you may want to check it out for
some data on Singapore;
"Wong, N. H., K. P. Lam, and H. Feriadi (2000) The Use
of Performance-based Simulation Tools for Building
Design and Evaluation – a Singapore perspective.
Building and Environment 35, pp. 709-736."

regards
Ranjith

--- "Reinhart, Christoph"