[BLDG-SIM] Energy-10

Vaibhav Potnis vaipotnis at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 1 23:08:46 PST 2003

Hello Fellow Members,
I am a new member to the list. Currently I am a graduate student at the
Arizona State University. I a working on Energy-10 version 1.6 .Energy -10
is giving me a problem regarding adding more than one wall type per
orientation for the same thermal zone. If any of you have had similar
problems can you please let me know how this problem was tackled.

With Regards,
Vaibhav Potnis
P.s - I am refering to the Mastering Energy -10 manual. But steps mentioned
in it have not helped me much.