[BLDG-SIM] Call for articles and news for IBPSA News

Larry Degelman larry at taz.tamu.edu
Wed Mar 12 19:42:17 PST 2003

 <http://www.ibpsa.org/newslett.htm>

Hello everyone,

Not to be a nag; rather just a reminder -- the Spring issue of IBPSA
News is targeted for publication around mid-April.  We can accept
Simulation news items up to the first day of Spring (21 March).

So, a.s.a.p., please send me anything you have that relates to
simulation conferences (past or future), publications, short courses,
seminars, awards, college courses, new software, simulation models, etc.
Include as many figures and photographs that you can (in color).   We've
already received 5 or 6 simulation-type software announcements, and I
would like to see more of these.  So, go ahead and send in software
announcements as well as position announcements.

This next issue will attempt to get everyone oriented to the upcoming
Building Simulation'03 <http://www.bs2003.tue.nl/>  conference to be
held in Eindhoven on 11-14 August 2003.  Also, look at what's been
published in previous IBPSA News issues at : http://www.ibpsa.org
<http://www.ibpsa.org/>  under "Newsletter".

Send anything you can think of.

L.O. Degelman, IBPSA Newsletter Chairperson
larry at taz.tamu.edu