[BLDG-SIM] Changing Weather as a parametric run in eQuest

Vaibhav Potnis vaipotnis at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 16:37:19 PST 2003

I am working on eQuest version 3. When I set up a parametric run to change
the weather from Phoenix ,AZ to Seattle, WA in the detailed interface, the
simulation results show are identical to the Phoenix results.
I have tried specifying the weather file in Project and Data section. I have
also tried alternatively to input the latitude, longitude and altitude of
Seattle in the Site parameters section. None of the two methods are working.
Is there any other procedure that I may try? Any help on the topic will be
of great help
Thank you.
Vaibhav Potnis
M.S. Building Design
Energy Performance and Climate Responsive Architecture
Arizona State University
http://www.caed.asu.edu/msenergy/