[BLDG-SIM] Energy-10

Mahabir Bhandari bhandari at ecs.umass.edu
Sun Mar 2 05:33:46 PST 2003

HI Vailbhav,

  I am not sure if I understood the question well. What is the error message
it displays? In Energy 10 you can define two wall types in the same
orientation either with % wall area (i.e. e.g. you can define 40% of wall of
one type and rest of another type) or you can add the walls in the main menu
under buildings_bldg1 or bldg2_walls and define any number and type of walls
in any orientation. If you have specific question regarding Energy10, you
may want to join the Forum at the following link. The moderator,Kristine
Chalifoux, is very prompt in answering the questions.

 http://www.sbicouncil.org/forum

I hope it helps.

Mahabir

Mahabir Bhandari