[BLDG-SIM] Status of BSR/ASHRAE/IESNA Addendum e to ASHRAE 90.1- 2001 as Informative Appendix G

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Tue Mar 11 10:28:23 PST 2003

At the last ASHRAE meeting in January, the 90.1 committee
approved a second public review of draft Addenda e
(Appendix G) titled "Performance Rating Method".  The draft
addenda needs to be approved by another committee in ASHRAE
this spring before it is made available for public comment
which will hopefully happen early this summer.  At that
time, the addenda will be available on the ASHRAE web site.

If you are interested in Appendix G you may want to join
the 90.1 "unofficial" mailing lists that we host for the
full committee and ECB subcommittee.  Just send blank e-
mails to:

  SSPC901L-subscribe at gard.com

and

  901ECB-subscribe at gard.com

These will allow you to be notified of conference calls as
well as seeing discussion regarding these committees.

Jason
Chair of 90.1 ECB

On 11 Mar 2003 at 13:16, Lamar Henderson wrote:

> Where can a copy of the draft be found and is there a
> general time frame "soon."
>
> Lamar Henderson

Jason Glazer, P.E.  jglazer AT gard DOT com  847 698 5686
GARD Analytics - http://www.gard.com/
1028 Busse Highway, Park Ridge, IL 60068
Building Energy Simulation and Analysis
Admin of BLDG-SIM list for building simulation users