[BLDG-SIM] energyplus ... solar collectors ...

Miguel Jesus mjesus at fe.up.pt
Mon May 12 04:03:38 PDT 2003

Dear colleagues,

I could´t find in the EnergyPlus documentation the answer to my question
...so i would like to put it again  ... Any one knows if it´s possible
in EnergyPlus to simulate solar collectors? Does anyone knows something
about it ? I think it's not possible, but i would like to be sure about
it ...

Thanks for your help,

Miguel Jeus