[BLDG-SIM] trombe walls

Miguel Jesus mjesus at fe.up.pt
Thu May 8 08:11:33 PDT 2003

Dear colleagues:

I'm working in building energy aspects, and i would like to know if it
is possible to simulate (with good accuracy), trombe walls and buffer
spaces. I usually work with DOE (Visual), but the question is extensive
to other softwares, such as trnsys or esp ... I don't know if someone of

you has already done some work or study about this aspect.
Thanks for your help,

Miguel Jesus