[BLDG-SIM] Outside air ratio

Michael Wilson mwilsonbc at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 14:06:11 PDT 2003

Hi, I'm running a single zone building using system
SZRH. But I can't seem to specify an outside air ratio
below 10%. When I do, the report SV-A lists the
correct OA at the zone level, but 10% at the system
level. This is backed up in hourly reports, and by the
fact my results don't change. It doesn't seem to
matter whether there is an economizer or not, or
whether I specify the OA at the zone or at the system.
Does anybody know if this is a bug in Doe2, or what
the answer might be? I'm using Doe2.1e, v.133.

Thanks

=====
Michael Wilson
455 Elphinstone Ave.