[BLDG-SIM] EnergyPlus ... sun collectors ... sunspaces ...

L. Calvin van Belle lvanbelle at tei-engineering.com
Fri May 9 09:10:21 PDT 2003

Miguel,

There is a trombe wall example in the example files with included with
EnergyPlus.  I haven't run it, but it seems like that might be something to
pick apart and use to your purposes.

The path should be:
  EnergyPlus\ExampleFiles\Misc\PassiveTrombeWall.idf
There is also an active trombe wall stored under:
    EnergyPlus\ExampleFiles\Misc\ActiveTrombeWall.idf

I hope this helps.

Louis
L. Calvin van Belle     Phone: 206-241-2012
Mechanical Engineer     Fax:   206-241-3101
       lvanbelle at tei-engineering.com
                  T. E. I.