[BLDG-SIM] Opportunity for an Energy Analyst and Engineer

Brian Thornton bthornton at glumac.com
Fri Nov 14 14:36:11 PST 2003

Glumac International is pleased to announce an opening in our energy
services department, based in Portland, Oregon. Glumac has 5 offices along
the west coast with Alliance partners in Texas, Canada and Australia. We are
a leading mechanical, electrical, plumbing and energy consulting engineering
firm. The firm emphasizes sustainable design, and has many LEED buildings in
review, and was part of the team that designed and analyzed Viridian Place,
the first LEED certified building in the Northwest. The energy team does
analysis for new and existing buildings for commercial, industrial and
governement projects.
We are looking for an experienced person with 1+ years of mechanical design
and 2+ years of energy analysis and modeling experience. A minimum of 1 year
in a consulting engineering firm is required.  Ability to use DOE2.2 with
eQuest with limited supervision is the primary requirement.  Knowledge of
other energy modeling tools is a plus.  Experience with energy codes for
Oregon, Washington, California and ASHRAE 90.1 is desirable. We are
interested in someone who can evaluate energy savings opportunities,
evaluate the savings and costs, and help the design team get the items in
the design.
Please send resume to Brian Thornton, Glumac Int'l, 320 SW Washington Ave.,
Ste. 200, Portland, OR 97204 FAX: (503) 274-7674 E-mail bthornton at glumac.com
EOE

Brian Thornton, P.E.
Lead Engineer, Energy Services