[BLDG-SIM] Energy simulation of a round-shape building

Mike Tillou miket at etcgrp.com
Fri Nov 28 06:37:24 PST 2003

Yi,

You might want to look at DOE2.2 (equest). You can now create polygons with 128 points which allows you to closely model a circle.  The program also has a Sunspace feature that makes it easier to model atrium spaces.  The program is free at doe2.com.

I am not aware of a program that lets you model a circular space without using flat sections.

Michael Tillou, PE
etc Group, Inc.
PO Box 749
North Adams, MA 01247