[bldg-sim] Meteorological Data for Brasilia, Brasil

Drury.Crawley at EE.DOE.GOV Drury.Crawley at EE.DOE.GOV
Mon Sep 15 15:29:53 PDT 2003

ASHRAE has weather data for Brasilia
in their IWEC weather data set--derived
from 1982-1999 data.  The IWEC format
is an extension of the TMY2.

                      "Pueltz, Gunter"
                      <GPueltz at MuellerB        To:       bldg-sim at gard.com
                      BM.de>                   cc:       "Wolf, Stefan" <SWolf at MuellerBBM.de>
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [bldg-sim] Meteorological Data for Brasilia,
                      postman at gard.com          Brasil

                      09/15/2003 10:56
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      GPueltz

Dear all,

we are facing a simulation project for a building in
the city of Brasilia in Brasil. Therefore we are looking for
good meteorological data as a basis for our simulations.
We know that the software METEONORM delivers meteorological
data, which might be similar to a test reference year (try).
In Addition we are very interested in something like a
"design day" for Brasilia; this data should at least cover
following meteorological data:
1) external air temperature
2) external air humidity
3) global horizontal radiation / direct normal radiation
4) diffusive horizontal radiation
5) wind speed
6) wind direction
7) a.s.o.