[bldg-sim] Meteorological Data for Brasilia, Brasil

Christian Oberdorf Oberdorf at transsolar.com
Mon Sep 15 08:35:49 PDT 2003

Dear Gunter,

check out  http://www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/cfm/weatherdata_int.cfm for IWEC data. The data also specifies design days. You should, however, check reliability of the data for a remote place like Brasilia as far as possible.

Regards,
Christian Oberdorf

Christian Oberdorf
TRANSSOLAR Energietechnik GmbH