[bldg-sim] Digest (09/12/2003 03:01) (#2003-62)

Mark Zoeteman markzoeteman at core.com
Fri Sep 12 10:40:28 PDT 2003

Mark,
There is also a product "Airfloor" which creates air plenum under a
poured concrete floor.
The stamped sheet metal forms connect together creating a void under
floor.
See product at:
http://www.sunearth.net/airfloor.html
I am not sure if the Airfloor Systems, Inc. is still in business as
their website is not accessible.

Mark Zoeteman
Sustainable Engineering
(616) 765-3500