[bldg-sim] meteorological data for Hongkong, Discovery Bay

Robert Allender (Energy Resources Management) allender at energy-rm.com.hk
Tue Sep 23 22:23:10 PDT 2003

Gunter:

This information is readily available.

If you don't find what you want on Sam Hui's page,
arch.hku.hk/research/BEER/abcd.htm, let me know what format you would
like and I'll give you some alternative sources.

Robert Allender, CEM
allender at energy-rm.com.hk

Energy Resources Management			tel +852 2528 2285
2/F, Kam Chung Commercial Building		fax +852 2834 2983
19 Hennessy Road, Hong Kong

http://www.energy-rm.com.hk

        Celebrating Ten Years of Energy Management Excellence
                                 1992 -2002