[BLDG-SIM] Apologies for mass posting

Caroline Prochazka cjprocha at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 09:27:50 PDT 2004

Hello,
I apologize for the numerous postings I sent this
morning...I followed some bad advice, which was to
send questions separately instead of in one long (and
it was VERY LONG) email.
I am also fairly new to list-serves, so didn't know
that every mail would go out to everyone immediately,
I thought it would got to a central forum/bulletin
type thing.

Again, sorry for the hassle.

All my postings are unique (with the exception of the
first bit), and I hope the subject headers can
identify, for you, the questions to which you might
respond.

Regards,
Caroline

=====