[BLDG-SIM] Climatic Data and Training Course

Maurizio Sorce ksorce at tin.it
Mon Aug 23 10:20:22 PDT 2004

Dear TRNSYS users, I've two question for you...

1) Does someone know where I can find climatic data related to the Sicilia (Italy)? I need it to use with TRNSYS and ECOTECH.

2) I'm interested to some (italian or english) training course of ESP and TRNSYS near Italy or in London.

As usual thanks to all for the jewel help.

Maurizio Sorce
Department of Energy and Environmental Research (DREAM)
Università degli Studi di Palermo (Italy)
Tel: 00393495386296
E-mail: ksorce at tin.it