[BLDG-SIM] Modeling 100% OA VAV systems in eQuest

Joe Hager jhager at dmiinc.com
Mon Aug 30 09:15:41 PDT 2004

MessageI recently encountered this same issue.  I found out if I switched the system type to a Powered Induction Unit that the model would have variable flow.  Another place to look at is your thermostat type, some systems default to either proportional or reverse action which effects how VAV boxes respond to heating and cooling loads.

Joe Hager
DMI
450 Lexington St.
Newton, MA 02466