[BLDG-SIM] PV and WYEC files

Vikram Sami Vikram at ensargroup.com
Fri Aug 20 17:35:04 PDT 2004

Smita,
Current versionsof eQUEST have PV options thn allow you to plug in manufacturers data for individual panels, and then set them up as an array. I dont think you can run the PV option independant of the building (i.e., you would probably need to build the rest of the building), but if you are just interested in PV, I would go through the wizard with a generic building, and then model the PV array in the detailed interface. I have used the PV option for a couple of projects, and it is fairly simple to model.

Hope this helps

Vikram Sami
Ensar Group Inc.
Boulder, CO 80304