[BLDG-SIM] Question about simulation in equest

Gary Zeng gzeng at royalservice.com
Sat Dec 18 04:43:14 PST 2004

Dear guys:
now I am using equest3.5 in a energy simulation project.A big barrier is the
wave shaped roof,whicn i did not know how to model it. I would like to know
how i can create a simulation model in equest or other visual tool like
VisualDOE.
it is urgent to me and any help is greatly appreciated.
u can reach me directly by zeng-yi at etang.com or reply this message.