[BLDG-SIM] To All Building Energy Simulation Program Users

Charlie Yu cyu at archenergy.com
Wed Dec 8 16:41:37 PST 2004

Dear Energy Simulation Users,

Architectural Energy Corporation, along with Taylor Engineering and GARD
Analytics, is evaluating EnergyPlus
<http://www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/> for the purposes of
compliance with the California building energy efficiency standards. The
project is funded by Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E).  We are
requesting that you complete a survey on your experience with
EnergyPlus. Whether you currently use EnergyPlus or not, please take a
few minutes to complete the following online survey at the following link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=50196704350

Your response will help us assess the characteristics of energy
simulation software users as well as the ability for EnergyPlus to be
adapted to work as a energy code compliance tool. We will also use your
response to make recommendations to the EnergyPlus developers on how to
improve EnergyPlus for code compliance purposes.

EnergyPlus Evaluation Team

--
Charlie Yu
Architectural Energy Corporation