[BLDG-SIM] List of modelable commercial building energy conservation measures

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Tue Dec 14 06:47:17 PST 2004

Jason,
The Hawaii Electric company has  a list of recommended ECMs on their website (I'm still looking for the link). Basically they provide rebates & incentives for each of the measures modelled, as well as pay for the energy  modelling.

Vikram Sami,  LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax  404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
www.lordaecksargent.com