[BLDG-SIM] List of modelable commercial building energy conse rvation measures

Thomas White twhite at glumac.com
Mon Dec 13 13:24:08 PST 2004

Jason:

A comprehensive high-level list of measures
is included in Appendix G of the Oregon SEED
(State Energy Efficiency Design) guidelines.
You can find it here:

http://www.energy.state.or.us/SEED/Guidelines.htm

However, I don't claim all these measures
are "modelable," but you can certainly try
for most of them.

..Tom

Thomas J. White, P.E.
Lead Engineer, Energy Services