[BLDG-SIM] Dedicated OA Systems

Peter Simmonds peter.simmonds at ibece.net
Mon Dec 6 15:42:56 PST 2004

Yes, read my papers. Typically a hybrid system consisting of a dedicated
ventilation system and a radiant system (either floor or ceiling for
heating and cooling) will be more than 30% below either ASHRAE 90.1 or
Title 24. We have successfully modeled these hybrid systems using Doe-2
VisulaDoe and Energy Pro. And anyone who knows anything about TC 6.5
knows that we are preparing a design tool for EnergyPlus (eventually).

Peter Simmonds Ph.D.
Associate
IBE Consulting Engineers
14130 Riverside Drive Suite 201
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
p:   (818) 377-8220
f:    (818) 377-8230
m:  (818) 219-1284
IDEAS FOR THE BUILT ENVIRONMENT

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the